Sunday, July 19, 2009

Day - 6: Look, a Blog!

Monkey sightings: None. Well, it is LA...

Welcome to my travelogue! Rather than trying to remember to send out emails or facebooking everything, I thought it would be fun to have a blog for anyone who wants to know what I'm up to in Belize. Plus, this way, there will be pictures! I don't know how often I'll post (I'm hoping that I'll do it every day, but who knows?) but I hope you'll enjoy getting updates. Also, there's a comments section below so I guess you can use that (or just email me) to respond.

Right now I'm just finishing packing before I head up to NorCal to catch my flight on Saturday. Oh, and I start Malaria pills today! Exciting stuff. Less than a week to go!

With love,
Elise

6 comments:

  1. Also, is that even a Belizian monkey up there? tsk tsk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your subtitle, BElise is ever so clever!
    This is a good idea, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That actually is a Belizian monkey--it's called a Howler Monkey. Photo courtesy Mom from the Academy of Sciences.
    And good call on the title Katie...

    ReplyDelete
  4. monkey or npt, I love you, have an exciting trip, oma

    ReplyDelete